PEOs | PSOs | POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B. Sc. Visual Communication program describes accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation.
- PEO1 - The graduates will possess the skills to develop economically and technically using the knowledge to ensure their own department in industry.
- PEO2 - To prepare students into media industry ready professionals and entrepreneurs by developing professional skills, life skills, media literacy and digital competency.
- PEO3 - The graduates will be able to work in 3D modeling animation and visual effects field.
- PEO4 - The graduates will be technically competent to excel in media industry and to pursue higher studies.
- PEO5 - The graduates will be become specialized in the areas of their interest pertaining to different media.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Sc., Visual Communication program, the students are expected to.
- PSO1 - Discover the relationships and adapt production procedures in contemporary Print, Electronic and New Media industries.
- PSO2 -They will be acquainted with the latest trends in new media and thereby innovate new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- PSO3 - Design media content with professional ethics and social responsibility to meet the demands of media environment at various levels including regional, national and global.
- PSO4 - They will be familiar with the conventions of diverse genres including film making techniques, Audiography, Videography and Graphic Designing.
- PSO5 - To enhance knowledge in various domains such as film, designing, photographs, illustrations and animation thereby using their skills to provide solutions for the problems that exist in the media industry.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B. Sc. Visual Communication program
- PO1 - To develop the ability to use critical, analytical and in-depth thinking in the field of Visual Communication.
- PO2 - Be exploratory and experimental in the development of their creative and designing skills.
- PO3 - To communicate effectively by oral, written, graphical and technical means and have competency in visual languages.
- PO4 - Able to identify Public Relation tools and explain major Communication theories and to apply them in their day to day life.
- PO5 - Recognize the need of mainstream media and develop their entrepreneur skills and to become professionally competent and socially responsible in performing media tasks