About the Department
The department of Management studies commenced its educational services with Bachelor of business Administration with Computer Applications and Bachelor of Business Administration in the year 2006 with evident Evolution and dramatic changes to offer highly relevant and super specialist courses in the future timeline.
Best practices of the department
- Best blend of technology support and classroom delivery with ICT facilities
- Industry Driven value added courses for future-ready entrepreneurs and capable manpower
- Selected profiles for periodical guest lecture for bridging corporate and academia
Distinctiveness of the department
- Average Experience of Faculty Members = 10.25 years
- Technical skill training collaborated with KGISL for industry ready managers
- Career focused pedagogy and linking the skills in curriculum
- B.B.A. Computer Applications
To become a leader in management education, business administration and research thereby contributing to the betterment of society.
- To offer enhanced management education through benchmarked curriculum using innovative teaching and learning methods.
- To imbibe knowledge and entrepreneurial culture through excellent curriculum, pedagogy, research and learning.
- To sustain ingrained business ethics and transform students in to competent management professionals.
- To provide a wider platform for the students to showcase their managerial ideas and pursue global standards of excellence in all management endeavors.
- To fetch lucrative career opportunities through top notch business organizations being the prestigious recruiters of our students.
- To conduct futuristic and contemporary interdisciplinary research in the areas of management.