PEOs | POs | PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B.Sc-IT program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and computing in the core Information Technology.
- PEO2 - Initiate life-long learning to acquire new technologies and adapt to the changing needs of IT industry.
- PEO3 - Exhibit professional excellence, ethics, soft skills, leadership qualities as a responsible citizen with societal interest.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of BCA program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to system software, multimedia, web design, mobile computing and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- PSO2 - Communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams to develop quality computing systems with an orientation towards research and development for lifelong learning.
- PSO3 - Design, develop and test software systems for world-wide network of computers to provide solutions to real world problems.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the BCA program
- PO1 - Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and electronic hardware to provide solutions for all kinds of problems in the respective domain.
- PO2 - Identify and analyze the complex and real world problems based on the knowledge acquired in the core field.
- PO3 - Design an innovative interface method to bring the complete solutions using statistical methods and visualize the results for decision making.
- PO4 - Develop the ability to design experiments and investigate complex problems based on the knowledge acquired through various research methods to come up with valid conclusions.
- PO5 - Apply the modern tools and technologies to formulate, design, implement and demonstrate a self-designed solution.
- PO6 - Apply the scientific knowledge and to provide innovative ideas to shape our society in a better way.
- PO7 - Identify and develop solutions to environmental related problems and to enhance the people’s quality of life.
- PO8 - Understand the societal and ethical responsibilities of the professionals in their respective discipline.
- PO9 - Work effectively as an individual and also an effective team member to attain the predefined goals.
- PO10 - Communicate effectively with a wide range of audience using a range of modalities including written, oral and graphical presentations.
- PO 11 - Effectively manage project work and ability to understand the principles in multi - disciplinary sectors.
- PO 12 - Acquire skill based knowledge and ability for lifelong learning.