PEOs | PSOs | POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B. Sc. Computer Technology program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 – To enhance the broad knowledge in core area related to computer software and hardware technologies
- PEO2 – To develop and acquire in-depth knowledge in software design and implementation to meet the requirement of corporate
- PEO3 – To facilitate the graduates to pursuing professional careers or researcher or entrepreneurs in computing technologies
- PEO4 – To enrich the learners to develop communication, professional skills and to inculcate team spirit
- PEO5 – To stimulate the graduates to build awareness on social responsibility, ethical practices and human values in-built in the discipline.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Sc Computer Technology program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 – Ability to apply core area knowledge in computing system in appropriate to the discipline
- PSO2 – Acquired knowledge in software and hardware skills and implementation challenges in varying techniques
- PSO3 – Ability to engage in life-long learning and adopt fast changing technology to prepare for professional development
- PSO4 – Improve to exhibit professionally or team leader or entrepreneur.
- PSO5 – Realize technological advances impart society and the social, ethical difficulties of computer technology and their practice.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B.Sc. Computer Technology program
- PO1 – Disciplinary knowledge: Capable to apply the knowledge of mathematics, algorithmic principles and computing fundamentals in the modeling and design of computer based systems of varying complexity.
- PO2 – Scientific reasoning/ Problem analysis: Ability to critically analyze, categorizes, formulate and solve the problems that emerges in the field of computer science.
- PO3 – Problem solving: Able to provide software solutions for complex scientific and business related problems or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- PO4 – Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of software solutions in environmental and societal context and strive for sustainable development.
- PO5 – Modern tool usage: Use contemporary techniques, skills and tools necessary for integrated solutions.
- PO6 – Ethics: Function effectively with social, cultural and ethical responsibility as an individual or as a team member with positive attitude.
- PO7 – Cooperation / Team Work: Function effectively as member or leader on multidisciplinary teams to accomplish a common objective.
- PO8 – Communication Skills: An ability to communicate effectively with diverse types of audience and also able to prepare and present technical documents to different groups
- PO9 – Self-directed and Life-long Learning: Graduates will recognize the need for self-motivation to engage in lifelong learning to be in par with changing technology.
- PO10 – Enhance the research culture and uphold the scientific integrity and objectivity