PEOs | POs | PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B. Sc. Computer Science program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - To enrich knowledge in core areas related to the field of computer science and mathematics.
- PEO2 - To provide opportunities for acquiring in-depth knowledge in Industry 4.0/5.0 tools and techniques and there by design and implement software projects to meet customer’s business objectives.
- PEO3 - To enable graduates to pursue higher education leading to Master and Research Degrees or have a successful career in industries associated with Computer Science or as entrepreneurs
- PEO4 - To enhance communicative skills and inculcate team spirit through professional activities, skills in handling complex problems in data analysis and research project to make them a better team player.
- PEO5 - To embed human values and professional ethics in the young minds and contribute towards nation building.
- PEO9 - To develop project
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Sc. Computer Science program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Impart the fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science to a wide range of applications.
- PSO2 - Develop and deploy applications of varying complexity using the acquired knowledge in various programming languages, data structures and algorithms, database and networking skills.
- PSO3 - To investigate, analyze complex problems by the application of suitable mathematical and research tools, to design Information Technology products and solutions
- PSO4 - To identify and utilize the state-of-the-art tools and techniques in the design and development of software products and solutions.
- PSO5 - Ability to identify, interpret, analyze and design solutions using appropriate algorithms of varying complexities in the field of information and communication technology.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B.Sc. Computer Science program
- PO1 - Disciplinary knowledge: Capable to apply the knowledge of mathematics, algorithmic principles and computing fundamentals in the modeling and design of computer based systems of varying complexity.
- PO2 - Scientific reasoning/ Problem analysis: Ability to critically analyze, categorizes, formulate and solve the problems that emerges in the field of computer science.
- PO3 - Problem solving: Able to provide software solutions for complex scientific and business related problems or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- PO4 - Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of software solutions in environmental and societal context and strive for sustainable development.
- PO5 - Modern tool usage: Use contemporary techniques, skills and tools necessary for integrated solutions.
- PO6 - Ethics: Function effectively with social, cultural and ethical responsibility as an individual or as a team member with positive attitude.
- PO7 - Cooperation / Team Work: Function effectively as member or leader on multidisciplinary teams to accomplish a common objective.
- PO8 - Communication Skills: An ability to communicate effectively with diverse types of audience and also able to prepare and present technical documents to different groups.
- PO9 - Self-directed and Life-long Learning: Graduates will recognize the need for self-motivation to engage in lifelong learning to be in par with changing technology.
- PO10 - Enhance the research culture and uphold the scientific integrity and objectivity