PEOs | PSOs | POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The BCA program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO 1 – To impart advance knowledge about various sub-domains related to the field of computer applications
- PEO 2 – To provide the strong character to uphold the spiritual and cultural values of our country to make students acceptable to both industries and higher education.
- PEO 3 – Graduates will be capable of attaining higher position in their professional carrier, capable to do quality research by strengthening their mathematical, scientific and basic engineering fundamentals.
- PEO 4 – Graduate will be capable of adopting the changing technologies, tools, and industrial environment.
- PEO 5 – Graduates will promote collaborative learning and spirit of team work through multidisciplinary projects and diverse professional activities.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of BCA program, the students are expected to
- PSO 1 – Develop proficiency in problem solving and logical thinking skill.
- PSO 2 – To impart the knowledge of programming languages, web designing, networking and Software development cycle.
- PSO 3 – Enrich the communicative ability to present orally throughout all the stages of Software development process
- PSO 4 – Learn latest development and technologies in IT and Communications system.
- PEO 5 – Implementation of professional engineering solutions for the betterment of society keeping the environmental context in mind, be aware of professional ethics and be able to communicate effectively.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the BCA program
- PO 1 – Disciplinary knowledge: Capable to apply the knowledge of mathematics, algorithmic principles and computing fundamentals in the modeling and design of computer based systems of varying complexity.
- PO 2 – Scientific reasoning/ Problem analysis: Ability to critically analyze, categorizes, formulate and solve the problems that emerges in the field of computer science.
- PO 3 – Problem solving: Able to provide software solutions for complex scientific and business related problems or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- PO 4 – Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of software solutions in environmental and societal context and strive for sustainable development.
- PO 5 – Modern tool usage: Use contemporary techniques, skills and tools necessary for integrated solutions.
- PO 6 – Ethics: Function effectively with social, cultural and ethical responsibility as an individual or as a team member with positive attitude.
- PO 7 – Cooperation / Team Work: Function effectively as member or leader on multidisciplinary teams to accomplish a common objective.
- PO 8 – Communication Skills: An ability to communicate effectively with diverse types of audience and also able to prepare and present technical documents to different groups.
- PO 9 – Self-directed and Life-long Learning: Graduates will recognize the need for self-motivation to engage in lifelong learning to be in par with changing technology.
- PO 10 – Enhance the research culture and uphold the scientific integrity and objectivity