PEOs | PSOs | POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B.Com (Professional Accounting) program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - Student will possess a deep and broad understanding of Accounting principles and practices as evidenced by professional employment, continued professional development and graduate study in professional fields.
- PEO2 - To demonstrate professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, Decision support and professional ethics with the employees
- PEO3 - Graduates will be responsive to professional and societal contexts, committed to ethical concerns, effective and contributing member of the community.
- PEO4 - Able to work in a company where the business is continuously expanding and growth prospects are good.
- PEO5 - Graduate will be flexible, adaptable, independent and collaborative with leadership qualities, so as to sustain oneself working in multidisciplinary team
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Com (Professional Accounting) program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Complete the intermediate level in professional programmes like CA, ICWA and ACS
- PSO2 - Provide several opportunities to engage with the accounting professionals
- PSO3 - Implement creativity and problem solving skills in various real life time problems.
- PSO4 - Acquire several opportunities to engage with the accounting professionals and learn from their experiences.
- PSO5 - Learn relevant managerial accounting skills with emphasis on application of both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B.Com (Professional Accounting) program
- PO1 - Ability to apply ethical principles and responsible practices during their profession
- PO2 - Ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning for continued professional development.
- PO3 - Become qualified professionals in the field of accounting and auditing.
- PO4 - Demonstrate professional ethics in legal aspects of business
- PO5 - Ability to apply ethical principles and responsible practices during their profession