M.Sc. Software Systems
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The M.Sc. SS program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - Gradates would be software professionals deploying technical skills to solve industry related problems.
- PEO2 - Graduates will contribute towards the society with responsibility
- PEO3 - Graduates will work towards enhancing research, academics, industry and government.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of M.Sc. SS program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - To apply knowledge gained to solve computational tasks related to various disciplines.
- PSO2 - To design software solutions for developing complex software and hardware problems using advanced techniques.
- PSO3 - To work as a effective leader and with team spirit with professional ethics and managerial skills to manage diverse projects.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the M.Sc. SS program
- PO1 - Develop creativity and Problem Solving skills with the knowledge of Computing and Mathematics.
- PO2 - Ability to develop and carry out experiments, interpret and infer data
- PO3 - Design algorithms and develop software to aid solutions to industry and governments.
- PO4 - Review the latest technology and tool handling mechanism.
- PO5 - Analyses the outcome to solve global environment related issues.
- PO6 - Apply the knowledge in lifelong learning journey to equip themselves.
- PO7 - Identify the perspective of business practices, risks and limitations.
- PO8 - Work with professional and ethical values.
- PO9 - Formulate the responsibilities of human rights and entrepreneurial spirit.
- PO10 - Understand the methods to communicate effectively and work collectively.