M.Sc. Computer Science
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The M.Sc. CS program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - To enrich the students with the clear picture of the course objectives and to map their requirements.
- PEO2 - To enable the students, to understand the core concepts, visualize and to apply them in the real time scenarios.
- PEO3 - To impart the need for consistent learning, importance of research & development for the welfare of the society and to the nation at large.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of M.Sc. CS program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Able to analyze, design and develop problem solving skills in the discipline of computer science.
- PSO2 - Acquire evaluation of potential benefits of alternative solution in designing software and/or hardware systems in broad range of open source programming languages to withstand technological changes.
- PSO3 - Able to pursue careers in IT industry/ consultancy/ research and development, teaching and allied areas related to computer science.
- PSO4 - Adapt to the continuous technological change in computational science and update themselves to meet the industry requirements and standards.
- PSO5 - Apply the practices and strategies of computer science for software project development to deliver a quality software product and contribute to research in the chosen field and perform effectively.
Program Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the M.Sc. CS program
- PO1 - Develop creativity and problem solving skills with the knowledge of computing and mathematics.
- PO2 - Ability to develop and carry out experiments, interpret and infer data.
- PO3 - Design algorithms and develop software to aid solutions to industry and governments.
- PO4 - Review the latest technology and tool handling mechanism.
- PO5 - Analyze the outcome to solve global environment related issues.
- PO6 - Apply the knowledge in lifelong learning journey to equip themselves.
- PO7 - Identify the perspective of business practices, risks and limitations.
- PO8 - Work with professional and ethical values.
- PO9 - Formulate the responsibilities of human rights and entrepreneurial spirit.
- PO10 - Understand the methods to communicate effectively and work collectively.