PEOs | PSOs | POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B.Sc., Biotechnology program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - Have enormous opportunities to become an effective researcher in the field of Life sciences.
- PEO2 - Acquire skills to face Various Government competitive exams viz., TNPSC, UPSC and SSC etc.,
- PEO3 - Become socially responsible with morel and intellectuals.
- PEO4 - Become an entrepreneur and product developer.
- PEO5 - Graduates will empower skills to meet the global challenges through current teaching learning methodologies.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Sc., Biotechnology program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Graduates acquire Problem solving ability- solving social issues and engineering problems
- PSO2 - Graduates will develop interest in lifelong learning
- PSO3 - Graduates develop an ability to design and conduct experiments
- PSO4 - Graduates will be enriched with skill based practical which aid them to become self employed
- PSO5 - Graduates will obtain requisite knowledge on the structure, function and applications of living organisms and thereby explore it in academia and industry
Programme Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B. Sc. Biotechnology program,
- PO1 - The students should be able to demonstrate proficiency in basic science and fundamental biotechnological tools
- PO2 - The graduates could understand the working principles of advanced biological sciences
- PO3 - The graduates acquire employability skills in the field of Pharma, food and agricultural industries
- PO4 -The graduates get motivated towards deep learning, higher studies and research in life sciences
- PO5 - The graduates develop health and environment awareness towards social responsibility