PEOs | POs | PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The B.Com Accounting and Finance program describe accomplishments that graduates are
expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation
- PEO1 - Students will develop an understanding of various commerce functions such as finance, accounting, financial analysis, project evaluation, and cost accounting
- PEO2 - Students will be able to prove the proficiency with the ability to engage exams like C.A, C.S and CMA
- PEO3 - Student will get more insights about commerce which will help in career advancement
- PEO4 - Student will gain more knowledge to do commerce oriented research for additional knowledge
- PEO5 - Students will get more professional skills to excel in their specific careers related to finance and accounting
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After the successful completion of B.Com Accounting and Finance program, the students are expected to
- PSO1 - Provide sufficient knowledge to students to excel in finance and accounting careers.
- PSO2 - Exemplifying knowledge about the basics of commerce and related aspects for self-sustaining opportunities.
- PSO3 - Cultivate intellectual, professional and interpersonal skills among the students to affect the formation of social capital
- PSO4 - Strengthen the competencies and decision making skills among students for their overall development
- PSO5 - Developing student talent to have expert knowledge in the specific field.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
On successful completion of the B.com Accounting and Finance program
- PO1 - Develop practical knowledge in finance and accounting which will assist in attaining a fruitful career
- PO2 - Develop strong foundation in the areas of taxes, accounting practices, banking industry, computer based accounting which are always in demand.
- PO3 - Developing the intellectual capital and social capital through competitive professional development
- PO4 - Developing professional and decision making skills relating to their specific domain.
- PO5 - Comprehensive knowledge about the latest and emerging trends in their specific domain for career enhancement and research opportunities.